Online play-along tracks to Essential Elements (Book 1) tunes:
Our 5th Graders have begun learning many songs out of our book already! In class, we use very fun background tracks in many different styles while we play. Practicing with the background tracks helps students play with steady beat, good intonation, and has many long-term musical benefits. These background tracks are available for students to use at home too, either by using the Essential Elements Interactive website, or with the Essential Elements Interactive (free) App.
Here are the instructions for how your student can log in to our book's website, to practice with the play-along tracks at home:
Your child's orchestra book (Essential Elements) comes with a cool interactive website (there's also an app!) that gives them access to all of the background tracks for the songs in their book. Please take a moment to help your child log in to this site, so that practicing can be even more fun and engaging at home!
*Disclaimer: This sign-up process has changed completely for this year, so if you find that these instructions don't work correctly, please let me know!
1. Here is the link to sign-in to our Jenison Orchestra classroom: https://www.essentialelementsinteractive.com/register/Jenisoor73
2. Please click "No" when asked if your student already has a Student ID from their teacher.
3. Fill in your child's name, instrument, and grade, then create a username and password for your account.
4. Enter your book activation code, found on the bottom of the first page of your book.
5. We recommend that you click on "My Account" (at the top) and enter an email address for your account. This will help if you ever forget your password and need to reset it.
5. Clicking on the microphone button near the upper right corner will take you to the "music studio." Have fun picking your own accompaniment (background music) to play along with while you practice! Remember you can slow songs down or speed them up, too!
All of our songs from the book are located in the "View Songlist" tab.
In the future, we may use some of the other features of the website too!
Have fun! Encourage your child to give live performances of everything they've learned!
After January... :)
Click here to play along to tracks 72-end of book online.
Click here to download the accompaniment files for tracks 72-end of book.
Cold Cross Buns:
Hot Cross Buns:
Mary Lost Her Little Lamb:
Mary Found Her Little Lamb:
Jingle Bells - Fast version!
The Crazy Song!