Coming in mid-September for the 2021-2022 5th Graders...
Online play-along tracks to Essential Elements (Book 1) tunes
Our 5th Graders have begun learning many songs out of our book already! In class, we use very fun background tracks in many different styles while we play. Practicing with the background tracks helps students play with steady beat, good intonation, and has many long-term musical benefits. These background tracks are available for students to use at home too, either by using the Essental Elements Interactive website, or with the Essential Elements Interactive (free) App.
Here are the instructions for how your student can log in to our book's website, to practice with the play-along tracks at home:
1. Go to www.essentialelementsinteractive.com
2. Click on the "Students" button
3. Click on "Create An Account"
4. In the box that pops up, click on "Classroom Student Account"
5. Enter your school code, which is Jenison
and your student ID, which is the first three letters of your child's
first name followed by the first three letters of your child's last name. (no capital letters)
(For example: Carol Johnson's ID would be carjoh)
6. Click the two check boxes, and enter the Student Activation Code
from the first page of your child's orchestra book.
7. Create a username and password for your own future use of this site.
8. Enter an email address, if you wish. (Skip this step if you'd like.)
9. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the "Music Studio" button
(with the microphone on it)
All of our songs from the book are located in the "View Songlist" tab.
Students can choose six different fun background tracks for each song,
and can also slow down the tracks while they are still learning each song.
In the future, we may use some of the other features of the website too!
Have fun! Encourage your child to give live performances of everything they've learned!
After January... :)
Click here to play along to tracks 72-end of book online.
Click here to download the accompaniment files for tracks 72-end of book.
Cold Cross Buns:
Hot Cross Buns:
Mary Lost Her Little Lamb:
Mary Found Her Little Lamb:
Jingle Bells - Fast version!
The Crazy Song!